W.F. Delauter & Son has been providing quality construction projects since 1955. We have experienced heavy equipment operators, foremen, and crews. Our employees hold quality and safety as their top priorities, conducting weekly safety meetings on-site. We have what it takes to get the job done right and on time!
- Estimating – our estimators analyze prospective projects with the latest estimating software and utilize trustworthy vendors to present competitive and accurate bids.
- Surveying – Our in house surveyor has over 30 years of experience providing precise measurements and positions on-site.
- Excavating – We have a full range of scrapers, trucks, dozers, and compaction equipment to mass or fine grade your site.
- Sitework – We do turn key projects from Sediment controls, land clearing, earthwork,concrete and paving.
- We do minor bridge work such as small mid – size span bridges and precast con span bridges as well.
- Utilities – We do all utilities, sanitary sewer, water, storm sewer, as well as electrical conduits.
- Hauling – We also do light and heavy duty hauling of equipment and materials such as stone, topsoil, sand and asphalt millings.
- Roll Offs – We provide roll off dumpster disposals at competitive prices. Choose from a 20 or 30 cubic yard container. Click here to submit your information and a representative will contact you for scheduling.
- Bio-Retention Installations and Conversions
Video demolition of the historic Cozy Restaurant in Thurmont, MD.