Over 60 years of history, firmly grounded. W.F. Delauter & Son was founded in 1955 by Willie F. Delauter and Russell E. Delauter. The company serviced the local residential market in its early years. Then in 1963, with the addition of a civil engineer to the staff, the company began the transition toward larger-scale municipal, government, commercial, and residential projects encompassing residential subdivisions, commercial sitework, and various municipal and government site/utility projects. Today the company is owned and operated by Russell Delauter’s son, Kirby.